We have several positions open for experienced NetSuite consultants to join our team. We are looking for creative, idea driven individuals, who can work with our customers and prospects to solution and implement NetSuite across a range of verticals. You will have a 3-6 years of experience working with and implementing NetSuite with a concentration in Financial Management, Administration, Services or Not-For-Profit.
In this position you will be responsible for providing implementation services to clients. As a team player, you will partner with our customers to drive delivery, alignment and to support the objectives of the project. You will have worked under a range of project frameworks and understand the value of of process centric delivery methods. If you have project management and leadership experience you will be positioned to direct and manage an engagement.
- Apply your industry and NetSuite experience to drive customer project success
- Work directly with our customers to collect business requirements
- Design NetSuite configurations and solutions to meet objectives
- Provide training and coaching to support deployment
- Support technical efforts through testing and validation
- Maintain and develop project plans
- Work with PTX leadership to support account management and sales
- Financial or operational background
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid technical understanding and skill set
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent credentials
- NetSuite Certification (Foundation / Financial Management / SuiteAnalytics / ERP ..)
- 3-6 years of NetSuite implementation / support experience
- Ability to work to objectives independently, mostly remotely
PTX Partners is a NetSuite Solution Provider located in Fairfield County, CT. We focus on driving growth and operational efficiency for our clients through process centric delivery of technology. We are technologists with strong operational roots. We know that your business and your people have unique qualities and we adapt our projects accordingly. We believe in partnership, clarity and transparency in our relationships and work and commit to the success of our clients regardless of scale, complexity and goals.
Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our posting on LinkedIn.com