Posted: May 8, 2019
We are a small but ambitious technology consulting firm headquartered in Westport, CT with clients across the US. We are focused and organized around a single principle; to solve business problems for business people with appropriate technology. Our teams are both technical and operations experienced and we specialize in working between business and technology to serve the concerns of both groups. Our heritage is in enterprise ERP and custom systems development for clients across the industry spectrum from media and entertainment to chemical manufacturing. Our clients scale from start-up technology firms to Fortune 100. We have 5 years’ experience implementing NetSuite and we are currently building out our practice delivery team and sales operation to meet our goals and expectations of our clients.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Executive, dedicated to NetSuite sales and services. This role will be responsible for leading the sales effort for the company and building our pipeline of NetSuite clients. As our NetSuite Sales Executive you will work to identify and qualify prospects and work within the channel, with the support of PTX leadership and resources, to identify, qualify, pitch, demonstrate, negotiate and close sales. The role requires experience of NetSuite and a track record in software / service internal and external sales. Our team is comprised of self-motivated and driven individuals and management. We know our assignments and we execute. Accordingly, we are looking for an sales person who can respond to targets and given objectives with creativity, attentiveness and always an eye for opportunities and building relationships. We will provide product and services sales training and a performance based compensation plan structured (basic + ote) to drive the planned growth of the firm.
- Develop and maintain NetSuite product knowledge
- Source and build pipeline and develop sales strategy
- Manage the sales pipeline and maintain sales activity data (CRM)
- Work with management to refine services offerings to prevailing sales data and target market
- Contribute to marketing plan and campaign planning and execution
- Work independently and consistently to drive sales
- Be able to connect with senior, C-level managers on their terms and relate our services to the business challenges they face
- Adapt to a range of selling scenarios and levels from divisional CFOs to serial entrepreneurs
- Have been selling software for 3-5 years in the SMB market. First preference is NetSuite but will train the right candidate. SaaS ERP sales experience is essential
- Have obtained a Bachelor's degree or can demonstrate an equivalent work experience with a sales track record
- Be able to build new and lasting relationships internally and with our clients. Not every call is a closer
- Preferably have experience in Wholesale Distribution, Light Manufacturing or Not For Profit industries
- Have strong verbal and written communication
- Bring ideas to the role and use your creativity to differentiate PTX in the market
- Grit. That drive that can take a pounding / lost sale and get up and do it again
- Confidence to pick up the phone and just call the prospect
- Humility to learn from your experience and to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Energy to be relentlessly focused on our sales objectives
- Empathy for your prospects needs and concerns and the ability to align their expectations to close the deal
- Self-awareness to adjust to the selling scenario and audience
- A passion for Sales. Love what you do.
We are a distributed organization and our resources are mostly on client site or working remotely from the New York City metro area. We anticipate this role will also be remote unless located close to our office in Westport CT. Our primary territory is New England and Atlantic States although we have clients across the US so travel will be required both locally and nationally to support the sales effort.
Please complete the form below and submit a resume and note about yourself and what you expect to bring to the role.